Thursday, February 26, 2015

Moving Day!

So I'm moving! Well, not out of my house (Thank God. The idea of going through every little thing and packing it up makes me dry-heave a bit)... but out of this url.

About a year ago I felt it was time to step out there and start a blog. Not a Mommy-blog full of milestones and updates (which I had), but a me blog... well, not a ME blog. Nobody wants to read about just me. But a God/Homeschooling/SPD'ing/Learning/Loving/Growing Blog.

This last year had me learning a lot about myself and about blogging in general. I've spent a lot of time in the last 6 months pinning and reading and learning and webinar-ing ... and now I put on my big girl panties and I'm going out there. In the big wide bloggy world.

For the next year this will be my job. My no-pay, no-benefits, no-vacation, plenty-of-faith job.

Scary? Yes.

Exciting? Yes.

Am I ready for it? I sure do hope so.

This means getting a big girl blog, and putting the work into it.

So for the next few days, which will most likely turn into weeks, I'll be unpacking and setting up house over at the new website. Once I'm settled in I'll have a housewarming and you'll ALL be invited! Keep an eye out for the big announcement... and follow me over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment